RITUAL YERBA SANTA WAND - 4"
Our RITUAL YERBA SANTA WAND is a great tool to shield you and your space from ENERGY VAMPIRES that suck the vitality and energy from you!!
YERBA SANTA is traditionally used for cleansing for protection and setting boundaries. It has also been used for love, purification, growth, empowerment and beauty, and the release of emotional pain stored in the heart chakra. Uplifting scent. Burn it to nurture and protect.
BLACK TOURMALINE creates a protective shield around you to block energy vampires from wrecking your vibe.
HOW TO SMOKE CLEANSE YOUR HOME / SPACE:
1. Open a window / door before you start burning your wand.
This allows the smoke to exit your home / space.
2. Gather your supplies:
- Ritual Wand
- Fireproof vessel to burn wand in (bowl / shell)
- Fire Source (long match / lighter / candle)
3. Remove crystal and tag.
4. Before you light your wand, set your intention for your ritual. Intentions are a central practice of smoke cleansing, so take this moment to determine what you would like to cleanse, purify or release from your home / space. Use your crystal to deepen your ritual by speaking your intention into it. Then, decide what mantra, prayer, affirmation to repeat during your smoke cleansing ritual that encapsulates your intention. ex. "I let go and release what no longer serves me."
5. Light the bottom end of your Ritual Wand (burning from the bottom allows you to preserve the top portion of your wand). Light your wand at a 45 -degree angle over your fireproof vessel. Let it burn for about 20-25 seconds and then gently blow out the flame until you see embers. If it stops smoking, try lighting it again.
6. Slowly walk around your home / space. Gently waft smoke with your hand, fan or feather to guide smoke into corners. Speak (internally or aloud) and repeat your mantra, prayer, affirmation during this time.
** WORDS OF CAUTION: **
(Be safe in this process. When smoke cleansing your home / space take care not to inhale smoke directly. If you see fallen embers, tamp them out immediately. Always be present when burning your Ritual Wand. Don't leave unattended for any reason.)
7. Extinguish your Ritual Wand. Once your smoke cleansing ritual is complete, press the burning end of your Ritual Wand firmly into your fireproof vessel, bowl, shell, or sand until it no longer smokes. When you are done using your Ritual Wand, you can keep it on display in your vessel until you are ready to use it again.
HOW TO SMOKE CLEANSE YOURSELF:
Follow the same steps as above, but determine what you would like to cleanse, purify or release from your body rather than your space. Keep the lit Ritual Wand at arm's length distance away from you and direct smoke over your body from your feet up to your head, then back down again. During your ritual, repeat your mantra, prayer, affirmation and visualize the smoke taking away all that which you desire to cleanse, purify, release.
* (Be safe in this process. Don't directly inhale smoke and ensure a safe distance from your body and hair.) Extinguish Ritual Wand once your ritual is complete.